Medieval Towns Free Download
A multiplayer game in medieval setting about survival, politics, building of towns and conquests. Try to survive in wild nature, gather resources, create or join clan, build town and fight for glory or resources!
Title: Medieval Towns
Genre: Action, Indie, Massively Multiplayer
Developer: Station 437
Publisher: Station 437
Release Date: 15 Mar, 2019
About This Game
This is a multiplayer game in medieval setting about survival, politics, building of towns and conquests.
The game in early access stage and not all features are implemented at the moment.
Please, read Early Access section.
There is a huge world divided by biomes into four big parts and four starting locations for players in this game (planned to be implemented in the future).
First you have to survive in wild nature, you have to care about hunger, thirst and temperature (planned to be implemented in the future).
Next you could gather different resources: wood, stone, etc. All of them you need to make tools, weapons and to build towns.
There are a social relations in the game too. Players can join clans. Warlords can set standing to mark enemies or allies (planned to be implemented in the future).
You can hire NPC for your group to defend you or to attack your enemies (planned to be implemented in the future).
Main game feature is building of towns. You can build up a town with buildings such as:
- Townhall (performs the administrative function: set the tax, etc)
- Tavern (provides the mercenaries) (planned to be implemented in the future)
- Market (provides a possibility for trading activities)
- Forge (provides services for improving of weapons) (planned to be implemented in the future)
- House of lumberman (provides a bonus to gather wood) (planned to be implemented in the future)
- Siege workshop (provides a possibility to make siege machines) (planned to be implemented in the future)
… and a few other buildings.
The paid taxes and different resources are stored in the Townhall. And this building will attract the raiders. To defend it, you have to build walls, towers and hire guardians (planned to be implemented in the future).
And finally – the war! A war for resources, towns and glory!
The combat system is supposed to be "non-target" in this game.
So, you will survive, gather, build and fight!
- Windows 7 and above
- Intel I3 or equal
- 4 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX 760 2GB or equal
- Version 11
- Broadband Internet connection
- 5 GB available space
- Sound Card:
Video Tutorial – Medieval Towns Free Download
Really I believe that there is not need to record video tutorial. Instructions below are sufficient. It’s simple to download and install it.
Instructions for Medieval Towns Free Download
2. Open “Medieval Towns.zip”, next run installer “Medieval Towns.exe”
2. Install the game
3. Copy files in folder Crack to folder in which you installed the game
4. Now you can play full version of the game and enjoy it! 🙂
Medieval Towns Free Download
Additional Informations about Medieval Towns Free Download
Keep in mind about checking our website from time to time to be certain that you’ve got the latest updated version. If the game will be updated you will can download Update for Free 🙂
Tags: Early Access