Tin Can Free Download
You’ve barely managed to flee your exploding spaceship. Now in an old escape pod, you find yourself in the shoes of a technician, without any knowledge of the complex systems, around you, that are keeping you alive. Faced with all kind of cosmic dangers, how long will you survive?
Title: Tin Can
Genre: Indie, Simulation
Developer: Tin Can Studio
Publisher: Tin Can Studio
Release Date: 29 Oct, 2020
About This Game
"In space, tech support can’t hear you scream!"
Get your hands dirty!
"What a mess! The oxygen generator refuses to start up… I hope it’s just the fuse cutting down the power and not some kind of issue with the atomic pile!"
- All the systems inside your escape pod are made up of many different components, from fuses to air filters, all interconnected and having their own function.
Listen to your body!
"My vision has been blurry for a while now. It’s getting worse! I really need to find that leak before passing out!"
- When all your systems are failing, in the dark, only the sounds of your heartbeats and your shallow breathing will alert you of your imminent death. O², CO², atmospheric pressure, temperature and so on… all are simulated in a realistic way.
Don’t lose the thread!
"These incomprehensible error codes again!? Where is this damn manual? This pod is a mess! Ah! Here it is!"
- The manuals inside your pod are filled with detailed information that could very well save your life.
"What a view! Is it me or it is getting hot in here, though?"
- From asteroid fields to nebulas, these cosmic monsters will have an impact on your systems and wont give you a lot of time to breath..
- A micro management of systems down to every single component.
- A dozen of systems all having their own specific function to insure your survival, and all interconnected, from the oxygen generator to the emergency lights.
- Around twenty different components, all having their own specific function and causing different problems in case of damage. For example : A defective button wont trigger properly when pressed while a faulty electric connector wont deliver enough power to the associated system.
- Organic failures thanks to the simulated nature of resources and components inside the game. You will have to figure out what is wrong and retrace failures back to the source.
- Dismantle, swap and fix anything inside the pod.
- A realistic management of vital resources, such as oxygen, carbon dioxide or even temperature and radiations. Here, no incoherent percentage. Required levels of these resources, for survival, are based on real life.
- Use the onboard manuals to get detailed information about your escape pod and eventual medical symptoms you might be suffering from.
- Real medical symptoms replace health bars. For example, hypoxia (lack of oxygen) will make you breathe faster and stronger, will make your vision blurry and will slow down your movements until you fall unconscious.
- Cosmic events will strike your pod and will have different types of impact on its systems. From flying near the surface of a star that will cause overheat to asteroid fields that will pierce your hull, you need to anticipate and deal with the situations as they come to avoid certain death.
- Windows 7
- Core I5
- 8 GB RAM
- GTX 960 or equivalent
- 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes:
- Temporary minimum configuration
Video Tutorial – Tin Can Free Download
Actually I think that there is not will need to record video tutorial. Instructions below are enough. It’s easy to download and install it.
Instructions for Tin Can Free Download
2. Open “Tin Can.zip”, next run installer “Tin Can.exe”
2. Install the game
3. Copy files from folder Crack to folder in which you installed the game
4. You can now play full version of the game and revel in it! 🙂
Tin Can Free Download
Additional Informations about Tin Can Free Download
Just remember about checking our website from time to time to be certain you have the latest updated version. If the game will be updated you will can download Update for Free 🙂