Tales of Maj’Eyal – Forbidden Cults Free Download
Title: Tales of Maj’Eyal – Forbidden Cults
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG
Release Date: 16 May, 2018
Release Name: Tales of MajEyal Forbidden Cults-TiNYiSO
Game Version: First Release
Game Releaser: Cracked By TiNYiSO
About This Content
Not all adventurers seek fortune, not all that defend the world have good deeds in mind.
Lately the number of sightings of horrors have grown tremendously. People wander off the beaten paths only to be found years later, horribly mutated and partly insane, if they are found at all. It is becoming evident something is stirring deep below Maj’Eyal.
That something is you.
Forbidden Cults is a big expansion for Tales of Maj’Eyal to let you explore the horrors that lurk beneath the surface, to delve in long lost knowledge and lore and as usual to die a lot!
Forbidden Cults makes two new classes available to play:
- Writhing One: Give in to the corrupting forces and turn yourself gradually into an horror, summon horrors to do your bidding, shed your skin and melt your face to assault your foes. With your arm already turned into a tentacle, what creature can stop you?
- Cultist of Entropy: Using its insanity and control of entropic forces to unravel the normal laws of physic this caster class can turn healing into attacks and call upon the forces of the void to reduce its foes to dust.
Both those classes use a new resource called Insanity that gradually makes you both more chaotic and powerful as it fills up.
Forbidden Cults makes two new races available to play:
- Drem: A corrupt subrace of dwarves, that somehow managed to keep a shred of sanity to not fully devolve into mindless horrors. They can enter a frenzy and even learn to summon horrors.
- Krog: Ogres transformed by the very thing that should kill them. Their powerful attacks can stun their foes and they are so strong they can dual wield any one handed weapons.
Forbidden Cults adds many new zones for you to explore and die in:
- Kroshkkur: An ancient Sher’tul Fortress laying half in ruins that serves as a focal point, and home, for all kinds of creatures seeking lost knowledge.
- The Maggot: A huge living corrupted worm about to destroy Kroshkkur! Teleport inside and save your sanctuary of horrors!
- The Godfeaster: Deep undergroud the ground shakes as … — redacted by corrupt forces —
- The Scourge Pits: On the south of the Iron Throne lays a fool pit of … — redacted by corrupt forces —
- Forbidden Tomes: Find special artifact books of ancient lore. But, read at your own peril, for the story they tell may very well suck you in… quite literally.
Maybe you will even find The One That Writes…
- Occult Egress: A strange, extremely old, contraption of unknown origin. It seems to require some kind of code sequence to activate. Maybe you will find some during your adventures?
- The Entropic Void: So you think you are strong? Powerful? Invulnerable? In the end, entropy always wins, as you will learn…
What would an expansion about horrors be without a bunch of new horrors to torment you with? Please give a warm welcome to:
- Searing Horrors: You liked luminous horrors? You loved radiant horrors? You will absolutely adore their searing big brothers!
- Nethergates: It sleeps. Maybe it should stay that way.
- Netherworms: Vampiric worm masses that are bound to tickle your fancy! And tickle hard.
- Fearful Symmetry: Geometry has never been so lively!
- Entropic Shards: Take an entropic crystal, shatter it with tentacles. And die.
- : And more …
“DarkGod, is that all?” Obviously not! You will also find your usual addition of:
- Lore: Delve into the dark forgotten secrets of the world, where sanity is a very tenuous idea.
- Artifacts: Discover new objects of power and use them to further your own goals.
- New wyrmic tree: Unlock the scourge drake for your wyrmics.
- Glass Golem: Unlock the glass golem option for your alchemists.
- Events: Discover new strange contraptions in familiar zones. What could go wrong?
- Achievements: Because there can never be enough!
Memory:500 MB RAM
Graphics:Any OpenGL capable
Storage:512 MB available space
Video Tutorial – Tales of Maj’Eyal – Forbidden Cults Free Download
Actually I believe that there is not will need to record video tutorial. Instructions below are enough. It’s easy to download and install it.
Instructions for Tales of Maj’Eyal – Forbidden Cults Free Download
2. Open “Tales of Maj’Eyal _ Forbidden Cults.zip”, next run EXE installer “Tales of Maj’Eyal _ Forbidden Cults.exe”
2. Install the game
3. Move files from folder Crack to folder in which you installed the game
4. You can now play in full version of the game and revel in it! 🙂
Tales of Maj’Eyal – Forbidden Cults Free Download
Additional Informations about Tales of Maj’Eyal – Forbidden Cults Free Download
Just remember about checking our site from time to time to make certain that you’ve got the latest updated version. If the game will soon be updated you will can download Update for Free 🙂