Ymir Free Download
Ymir is a 4X multiplayer strategy game combined with a city builder where each player develops a civilization of pigmen starting at the stone age.
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Thibaud Michaud
Publisher: Thibaud Michaud
Release Date: 16 Mar, 2019
About This Game
Ymir is a 4X multiplayer strategy game combined with a city builder where each player develops a civilization of Pigmen starting at the stone age.
The game is divided in 2 main interfaces : a worldmap view and a regional view. Each world tile matches a unique procedurally generated isometric zone that can be explored, settled and built on by players. In each one players can find random resources such as ores , animals or plants depending on the climate, relief and vegetation of the region.
- Pigs with clothes.
- Multiplayer on local or persistent servers.
- Complex socio-economic simulator for a challenging city-building experience on its own.
- Technological evolution with hundreds to techs, from the stone age to post-iron age.
- Fully procedural worlds where each region is random and unique.
- 7 biomes, each one with its own specific resources to encourage player-trading.
- Advanced diplomatic and economic tools to setup treaties ( right of passage, taxes, payments, trade agreements… ) and trade routes between players.
- Real-time battles.
- WILL remain free of any pay-to-win .
- No direct control over population and economy: They breed, age, work and buy things according to the simulation.
- Population divided in social classes with specific incomes, purchasing power and revenues.
- Dynamic resources prices based on supply/demand, rarity and production costs.
- Even player consumed resources are taken into account: materials for buildings have to be bough at their market prices, generating incomes to the producers and affecting the economy.
- A simulator instead of a set of independent game rules : all variables and actions influence each other in sometimes unpredictable ways that makes things frustratingly challenging.
- Producing too much of something can be as damaging as not enough making the logic of the game quite different from classic management games. ( ex: instead of having positive effects, distributing a new resource can actually destabilize your economy if you’re not careful )
- Real-time battles are not instantiated and actually take place in your cities.
- Build and customize your fortifications with walls, bridges, gates, stairs, towers and battlements.
- With the terrain tools, modify the terrain heights to take maximum advantage of natural defenses like cliffs and hill tops.
- Water forces troops to embark and cross with slow vulnerable rafts: dig canals around your forts, secure your bridges or build a citadel on a river-island with fortified bridges.
- A Strategic-tool allows players to design their local defensive strategy in each one of their cities in case of attack: creating defensive zones, setting troops initial deployment positions and setting their behavior in battle.
- Battles are not instantaneous and belligerents can send reinforcements while a battle is still in progress.
- Battles can include unlimited ‘teams’ at the same time, each one fighting according to its allegiances.
- Battle troops during a battle are all AI controlled ( so that battles can happen independently of the player’s presence ).
- Dozens of unit types including mounted camels, elephants and armored mammoths.
Main game modes
- Real-time mode : a ‘classical’ mode to be played alone or with a few friends, meant to be played with the permanent presence of all players and to be stopped/continued over several playing sessions.
- Persistent mode : a more "MMO" mode where the game server is to be left running 24/7 at all times even when players are offline and where actions take much more time than in the real-time mode. Meant to be played with the maximum number of players on a day-to-day basis, with games lasting several weeks.
- This game is a one-man project: development is slow.
- This game is likely to forever remain an experimental work-in-progress and to never reach the quality, stability and optimization of a finished product: buy it only if you think it’s worth it NOW, and not based on future expectations.
- Playing solo is possible, but the main focus of this game is multiplayer.
- The game is available in more languages than English, but localization is done by the community and might be partial and incomplete.
- Windows 8
- Intel core i5
- 4 GB RAM
- AMD Radeon HD 7800, screen resolution 1920×1080
- Broadband Internet connection
- 2 GB available space
Video Tutorial – Ymir Free Download
Actually I believe that there is not will need to record video tutorial. Instructions below are enough. It’s easy to download and install it.
Instructions for Ymir Free Download
2. Open “Ymir.zip”, next run installer “Ymir.exe”
2. Install the game
3. Move files in folder Crack to folder in which you installed the game
4. You can now play full version of the game and enjoy it! 🙂
Ymir Free Download
Additional Informations about Ymir Free Download
Just remember about checking our site from time to time to make sure that you have the latest updated version. If the game will soon be updated you will can download Update for Free 🙂
Tags: Early Access